Politique de Confidentialité
This policy describes the personal information 7AM Enfant, Inc. (“7AM Enfant”) collects about you, why we collect it, how we use it, and when we share it with third parties.
Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we collect and use your information. If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website. You can tell if the policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears below. If we change the policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you. You may exercise your choices about how we collect and use your information consistent with this policy at any time.
What kind of information does 7AM Enfant collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, gender, birthday, personal interests, etc., when you engage in activities such as placing an order online or by phone, saving your information with us online, contacting us with a question or concern, or participating in a contest, promotion, or survey. We may maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online and by phone.
We may combine your personal information with information we receive from other sources, such as joint marketing partners, public databases, publicly available pages on social media platforms and other third parties. In addition, if you choose to engage in social sharing, such as by connecting your social media account to your customer account or by logging into your customer account from your social media account, the social media site may share information with us about your use of their services, including profile information, information about your contacts and content you have viewed or liked. Please refer to the social media site’s privacy settings to control how your information is shared.
How does 7AM Enfant use my information?
We may use your personal information to provide products and services and to support our business functions. For example, we may use this information for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your order, including by shipping products to you, or others you designate, and sending emails to you, or others you designate, to confirm your order status and shipment and to process merchandise returns.
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, including marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To communicate with other persons using contact information you provide, such as when you designate another person as the recipient of a refer-a-friend message or a gift.
- To make your shopping experience easier, more enjoyable and more efficient.
- To address problems with and improve our products, brands, services and technologies, as well as to develop new products and services.
- To allow you to enroll and participate in a loyalty or customer relationship program.
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions.
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences.
- To prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraud, security breaches and activities that are or potentially may be prohibited or illegal.
- As we believe to be required or appropriate to protect the rights, property, safety and security of 7AM Enfant and our employees, customers and others.
- As we believe to be required or appropriate under applicable law, to respond to requests from government authorities and to comply with legal process
How does 7AM Enfant share my information?
We may share your personal information, such as in the following ways:
- By You. You may disclose personal information when you post content to our websites or other public forums, such as our social media pages, blogs, and online product reviews. Any information that you disclose through these services will become public.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
- Third Parties. We may share your information when we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers.
- Legal Requirements. We may share information about you if necessary or appropriate, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the operations, privacy, safety, property or rights of 7AM Enfant or others.
- Business Transfer. In the event of a sale or merger of 7AM Enfant or any of our businesses, our customers' personal information and other information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred business asset
- Other Disclosures. We also may share information about you as described at the point of collection or otherwise pursuant to your consent.
What other information does 7AM Enfant collect?
We may collect information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, such as browser and device information; information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information and other information provided by you; and aggregated information.
We may use and disclose such information for any lawful purpose. If required, we will treat such information as personal information in accordance with this policy. We will also treat such information as personal information to the extent it is combined with personal information. For example, when you use our technologies, we may keep a record of your product interests, the purchases you make and other content you generate (such as adding items to your shopping cart).
We may collect information in a variety of ways, including:
- Your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and browser click-through and usage data.
- Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: We may use pixel tags to, among other things, track the actions of users of our sites and services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of our sites and services and response rates.
- Adobe Flash: We may use Adobe Flash technology, including Flash Local Shared Objects (“Flash LSOs”), and other similar technologies to collect and store information about your use of our websites and mobile applications. You can adjust your Flash player settings to block Flash LSO storage on your computer using the tools contained in the Website Storage Settings Panel. You can also control Flash LSOs by going to the Global Storage Settings Panel and following the instructions (which may include instructions that explain, for example, how to delete existing Flash LSOs (referred to as “information” on the Macromedia site), how to prevent Flash LSOs from being placed on your computer without you being asked, and (for Flash Player 8 and later) how to block Flash LSOs that are not being delivered by the operator of the page you are on at the time). Please note that setting the Flash Player to limit acceptance of Flash LSOs may interfere with the functionality of some Flash applications, including those used in connection with our websites and mobile app
- IP Address: Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet service provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access our websites, along with the time of the visit and the pages that were visited. Your IP address may also indicate your approximate physical location. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other technologies. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels and diagnosing server problem
- Aggregated information: We may collect and use aggregated personal information, which does not personally identify you. For example, we may calculate the percentage of our site users who have a particular telephone area code.
What if I use different devices to visit the 7AM Enfant website?
In order to provide you with a more efficient and convenient shopping experience, you may be able to access various content or sign into your account from many different devices. If you use different devices (such as your home computer, laptop, mobile device and/or an intelligent personal assistant device) to access our sites or our mobile applications and/or place a transaction with or request services from one of our brands, we may be able to associate you with each of your devices. For example, our sites may allow you to access your favorite items or shopping cart via an email link that is unique to your account. By clicking on the link, you will be automatically signed into your account in order for you to continue your shopping experience where you left off. If you choose to click the email link on a new device, we will be able to associate your current device with your account information.
Information we have collected from your different devices may be combined with other information you have provided us, including details about: information that is saved in your customer account; your transactional history with our brands; how you use our sites. We may use such information to help provide more tailored experiences and consistent services and experiences across all of your devices as explained in this privacy notice. We also may use this information to prevent fraud, such as by identifying when your account is accessed from an unfamiliar device, or to provide customized offers or advertising based on your use of each device and your interactions with our brands, services and offerings. Please refer to the “Cookies” section to learn how you can exercise choices regarding cookie-based tracking or refer to the section “How is my information used for behavioral or targeted advertising and what choices do I have?” to learn more about your choices regarding online advertising.
How do I access or change my information?
You can review and change certain personal information related to your use of our online sites (such as your name and contact information). To access your information at a 7AM Enfant website, simply sign in to your account using your email address and password, and you will be able to edit your personal information in your account profile.
You can also ask us to update your personal information by contacting us as described in the section entitled, "How do I contact you?", below. Please note that any request to update your personal information may take up to 10 days for your email request and 6-8 weeks for your postal mail request.
How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?
7AM Enfant want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, from one or more of our brands, you can let us know by contacting our customer service as described in the section entitled, "How do I contact you?", below or you can click on the self-service unsubscribe links below.
If contacting customer service, please be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with or made a purchase. If you ask us to remove your name and address from promotional lists, we will maintain your name in a "do not contact" file to ensure that we can honor your request. It may take up to 10 days to process your email request.
If you change your mind, you can start receiving promotional communications from us again by logging into your online account and changing your preferences, by signing up when you visit our websites or when you enter a sweepstakes or contest, or by contacting customer service.
Please note that when you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
How does 7AM Enfant protect kids' privacy?
7AM Enfant is concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Our websites are general audience sites and are not targeted to or intended for use by children.
How is my information used for behavioral or targeted advertising and what choices do I have?
We use our own cookies to help determine which of our ads are shown to you on other websites. To opt out of this targeted online advertising by 7AM Enfant that utilizes our cookies, please click here.
We also work with third-party companies that use their tracking technologies (including cookies and pixel tags) on our websites in order to provide tailored advertisements on our behalf and on behalf of other advertisers across the Internet. These companies may collect information over time about your activity on our sites and other sites and your interaction with our advertising and other communications and use this information to determine which ads you see on third-party websites and applications. These technologies and the information collected about you may also be used to track your activity across multiple devices. For more information about this practice and to understand your options including how to opt out of receiving these tailored advertisements, please visit http://www.aboutads.info.
Please note that even if you opt-out, these tracking technologies may still collect data and you will still see ads, but they will not be targeted based upon the information collected through these tracking technologies.
How do I know my personal information is secure?
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to help protect the security and privacy of your personal information.
When you enter your personal information on our websites, we use encryption technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us.
If for any reason you cannot access the secure server, or if you're not quite comfortable shopping online at any of our websites, please feel free to place your order with us by telephone at the number listed in the section entitled, "How do I contact you?", below.
What is "phishing"?
"Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email.
I received a suspicious email from a 7AM Enfant regarding an order I did not place. What should I do?
We are aware of phony emails sent out under our brand names. These emails did not originate from 7AM Enfant and individuals who received fraudulent order status emails have not been charged. For your protection, do not click links or open any files attached to suspicious, unsolicited emails. If you believe your personal computer has been compromised as a result of the scam, please consult an IT professional. For more information, contact the FBI's Internet Crimes Complaint Center: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx. We work with law enforcement on their investigations of these kinds of fraudulent emails.
What about links to other websites?
How do I contact you?
7AM Enfant, Inc.
150 Beekman Street #2
New York, NY 10038 USA
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Gap Inc. who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the following address:
7AM Enfant, Inc. – California Piracy Rights
150 Beekman Street #2
New York, NY 10038 USA
California Do Not Track Disclosure
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. At this time, we do not respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals. For information about Do Not Track, please visit: www.allaboutdnt.org.
Last Updated: June 25, 2018